Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fav Movie

I honestly don't have a favorite movie, I'm not the type of person who can sit down and watch the same old movie over and over again. However a movie that will always stick with me, a move I can recite lines from is Django Unchained. This movie stars a -list actors such as Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson.  Django is a black slave who teams up with a bounty hunter posing as a dentist to find his wife. Django's wife is a house slave who works for Calvin Candie the owner of Candyland Plantation. Calvin Candie is a cruel slave owner who makes his slave fight Mandingo. This movie is funny, and keeps you on your feet.

2 comments:

  1. But what story is your Doc1 about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, some people can't sit and watch the same movie over and over again.for me i cant watch the movie if i just watched it a week ago or a month ago, i have to wait a year or at least six months to watch it, and if only it was that good. but yes that is a good movie.

    ReplyDelete