I read Jay Styles blog post and she stated that, In the story " A rose for Emily" by William Faulkner, Miss Emily had a
negro slave named Tobe. It may be possible that William Faulkner himself
and his family owned slaves because William Faulkner grew up in the
southern state of Mississippi and owned farm land. I find it interesting to know that this genus author could own slaves.
http://eng1100canty12.blogspot.com/
I also read Jay P blog post and he read a "Sorrowful Women" Jaylen said. In my story which is about a woman who is a housewife. The author who is
now a full time writer, writes her story based on her mother and
grandmother. Her grandmother was a housewife who cooked and cleaned
similar to the woman in "A Sorrowful Woman". Many times authors use events that happen in there life first hand. This author witnessed her mother and grandmother live there life as a house wife.
http://engl1102pope.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment