Thursday, February 11, 2016

respone to peers vview on setting

In the story "Geese" the setting of the story is based in  Japan. Dina who is a native in Baltimore wants to moved to Japan because she wants to make a lot of money. said Jay P. I also was aware that the setting of Geese was in Japan, however I thought most of the setting was in Tokyo because Dina wanted to stay in the  city.
http://eng1100perkins.blogspot.com/

"The setting in Hemingway's "Soldier's Home", is in Oklahoma. It takes place in the summer of 1919. Most of the story takes place in the protagonist, Krebs's home, who was returned home from France and Germany from fighting in WWI", said Addison. In the begging of the story in mention Kansas but the story isn't set in Kansas its set in Oklahoma so I agree with Addison's statement.
http://eng1100addison.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment